Vacant Parishes in the Richborough Area.
See Diocesan Website for further details.
S Andrew Deal. Canterbury Diocese. Half time
S Andrew Deal
The Bishop of Dover wishes to appoint an experienced Parish Priest for this church, which has a long history in the Anglo-Catholic tradition, to continue its growth and mission and to be a beacon of Catholic teaching and practice as well as a resource for the wider deanery and diocese.
We are looking for a priest who is:
- a leader who will inspire and facilitate others to use their gifts and skills to enable the church to continue to grow;
- a visible presence and able to reach out to the wider town community and young families;
- a member of The Society or is sympathetic to its aims;
- above all, a holy priest who loves Jesus and will love us, too.
- a supportive congregation that is willing to play its part in mission;
- a beautiful and bustling town with many opportunities;
- above all, people who love Jesus and will love you, too.
The parish has passed the Resolution under the House of Bishops’ Declaration on the Ministry of Bishops and Priests.
Any queries to the Archdeacon of Ashford’s PA, Louise Mills: email@example.com
Heveningham and Cookley. St Edmundsbury & Ipswich Diocese
Covehithe. St Edmundsbury & Ipswich Diocese
Temple Ewell & Lydden. House for Duty and .2 stipend. Canterbury Diocese
S John Timberhill. Norwich Diocese.
S Nicholas Skirbeck Lincoln Diocese. Full time
S Augustine and S Andrew Grimsby Lincoln Diocese. Full time
S Michael and All Angels Walthamstow. Chelmsford Diocese (House for duty?)
Holy Trinity Millbrook. Winchester Diocese. House for Duty.
St Michael Thorpe-le-Soken. Chelmsford.